Hello Deryk, VideoTrack, Sundance, Jannice, Bud and CLiff,

I am very pleased with all your comments. You used such nice words telling Joanne and me how much you liked what we had done. So thanks for that.
Deryk, you called The Wind tremendously catchy. That felt good, although I haven't told Joanne yet...
And VideoTrack you said it was marvelous. I haven't heard that much. And certainly not too much!
Sundance enjoyed listening and I liked that. It makes it worth doing it; people liking your songs.
And as Janice and Bud put it how nice it is when people of different genres come to cohab (and complimented me with my nice vocals! Not only Joannes' nice voice). That cohab in singing was not obvious, because our voices and styles are different. But we managed to come to a nice result. I think that this was Joannes' effort!
And CLiff, you called it excellent writing and performing. I was about 19 years old when writing this song. After a lot of years I wanted to sing it again, but had to skip one verse, change a part of the chorus, and modernized the melody. That gave me some shivers because I was violating my original song, I felt. And now you complimented me with the result. That feels good.

So thanks for your contribution.
I hope this will be a continuing story...
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130