TuneMonger: thank you so much! Yes, it's an amazing piece, a challenge to arrange (which is why stubborn ol' me took it on, haha). Yes, there are problems with the panpipe sounds a little - nothing I could sadly do about them, they sound like that "out of the box" (so to speak) and I didn't have the knowledge or indeed patience to fix them :-( . But thanks for every one of your kind words!

Noel: look for Panis Angelicus sung by King's College, Cambridge, on YouTube whenever you have a little time - you're in for a treat :-) . Gheorghe Zamfir is a favourite of mine ... not many people know of his name, though many can point to his "Lonely Shepherd" playing without actually knowing who it was that played on that track, so I'm impressed :-) I'll have to listen to the Simon and Garfunkel song, however - I come from a classical music background, myself, so my knowledge of popular music is a little Swiss-cheese like ... full of holes, haha. Thanks for helping to fill in the gaps :-) and I'm so glad and grateful that you enjoyed my little attempt at arranging this amazing piece :-)