Good morning Michael. You've got a lot going on with your project. There's RealTracks, RealDrums, midi instruments and time changes. There's a lot of opportunity for an export to WAV or MP3 to go wrong. It could also take considerable time and effort to locate the issue and correct it before the program will properly export your song. You may also find that exporting such a complex piece is beyond the program's capability.

The fact "while playing inside BIAB everything is fine." may be the best route to quickly and accurately getting a WAV or MP3 audio file of your song.

Without knowing anything of your hardware or software setup, the answer is the same. Record the audio output directly from it playing in your BIAB project in real time. According to your personal PC setup, this can be done in several ways. On my system, I can record 'what I hear' directly into Audacity, RealBand or Studio One from either internally using my PC soundcard, externally from the output of my computer sound card or from any of my audio interfaces outputs. Your personal PC setup should provide you with similar opportunities.

This will provide you an accurate WAV or MP3 file of your song.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.