Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hi, y'all... folks should keep in mind when commenting that this is really "all Loren" (bluage). I am just a hired gun (a cheap one smile ). It is Loren's writing and producing and mixing - and I'm just "along for the ride". (Collaboration seems too strong a word, I think).

He could have easily gotten a more "pure Country" vocal from fiverr (I would guess). It is always a bit strange for me to sing someone else's song - I've spent most of my life just singing my own... and I never really thought I had a "Country voice"... when we were demoing real "hat act" songs, we always hired one of those "pure Country" voices to put it across... it's a bit out of my element...

But, I was happy to lend Loren a hand on this... he has been truly kind to so many folks on this forum... the credit for this goes to him...

My dear, humble, Mr. Floyd Jane...

Concerning your comment that "It is always a bit strange for me to sing someone else's song...", that is probably the strongest reason that explains why it took me so long to ask you to collaborate with me. I remember thinking, "This man sings his own songs. He'd probably be insulted if I asked him to do the vocals for my song."

Yep, that's what was on my mind. So, could you imagine my surprise -- no, 'shock' would be more like it -- when you agreed to do it ??? That's exactly why I said in the introduction to my post, "...but now I believe that you're a kind and generous person, too. God bless you, sir!"

It was quite definitely a 'ccollaboration', 'cuz it took your half, to make my half work. Fair 'nough ???

Thank you, again, Mr. Jane.

Most sincerely, and most respectfully,

LOREN (a.k.a. 'bluage')

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".