Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud, dear Floyd,

maybe you remember that very early Stones song 'It's The Singer, Not The Song'.

Well that's not always true (there are songs even a bad singer couldn't really spoil), but when I hear you singing, Janice, it's just your voice, your phrasing, your soulfulness that draws my full attention and keeps on giving me shivers on my back. So beautiful, so emotional...

You have got to know me a bit meanwhile and you know that I'm not that country guy. But I sure can tell wether or not a composition is outstanding. And, heck, this one is so darn good.

And although I don't have any experience in the genre, I felt right from the start that this composition must have been written some time ago - scrolling down: Yes,1998 - a bit different from the way Floyd writes today, but still amazingly good.

Your and Floyd's musical connections are really something very special and precious.

Bud, you arranged the song so well and made it sound so beautiful- you really have the hang of that matter, no doubt about that !

Awesome in every respect !!!

Truly,

Stefan

We appreciate that Stefan and even more given that it is not a familiar genre for you. We like to say that for us if the tune has soul then the genre is irrelevant.

Thanks for mentioning the arrangement but I stole it from floyd!

J&B