Currently using the 4 bar preview in the Stylepicker, the command defaults to play the first 4 bars of the Chord Chart. (1-4)

This is good and it's easy to overwrite these first four measures and get an idea how my song will sound with the current selected style using different chord progressions from various parts of my song. However, I think it would be useful to allow the user to select different 4 bar sections to audition because a verse, chorus or bridge and even a modulation in a song can sound quite different when many times the first 4 bars are an intro that's different from the remainder of the song.

Currently bars 1-4 play by default and that should remain the same but if possible, have the Stylepicker recognize if the user has set a different four bar section to something other than bars 1-4 and play that selection during a styles audition and would allow the user to audition a style in different areas of the song.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture Screen.JPG (498.49 KB, 81 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/03/19 02:51 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.