Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Steve,

This is really, really wonderful listening.

When I looked at the musical ensemble, my first thought was, "How on earth does Steve manage to get such a warm, cohesive and inviting musical sound using such a wide range of Realtracks!" If I was wearing a hat right now, I'd tip it towards to you in acknowledgement. Without doubt, you are are the master smile I feel bubbles of panic rising in me when I only have 4 tracks to mix and arrange!

Back to the music...

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It has commercial quality and is so very, very friendly on the both the ears and the psyche. As I listened, images of all that makes Christmas special for families drifted through my mind.

The duet between you and Rachel really is the icing on a very fine musical Christmas cake.

All the best,
Noel

Thanks so much Noel! Always enjoy reading your very thoughtful comments. Glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Surprise, great vocals! lol. Man, top notch all the way around. Love the song! It just sounds so good. The perfect song for this time of year!

Really appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment! Glad you enjoyed this!

Originally Posted By: mkg50 (Mike G)
Nice one Steve. This feels like a genuine paean to Christmas.
As usual the production is first class. Rachel's voice is indeed a pleasant surprise - solo and harmonising. In fact, you sound great together.
Merry Christmas,
Mike

Thanks, Mike! Your comments are very appreciated. Yep, Rachel has always been one of my favorite singers. We've been singing together for 45 years now. But I really married her for her money. (Her maiden name was Nichols.)

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann