Pepe, I do understand what is at stake in development. I also understand that it take time. I also know what the others do and don’t do well I have been doing this for better than 20 years. I have spent quality time with several DAWs, PTPA, Cakewalk MC versions 1,2,3,5, Sonar X1, Multitrackstudios, Reaper, Studio one from version 2 through 4.6. I also spent two solid years using RB as my full time DAW. Yes I agree it lacks a few modern features, but unlike someone who earlier said they spend 15 minutes with one version, and 5 with another I used the tar out of it. It is different, and as said some things are either missing or underdeveloped. There is a lot more under the hood than given credit for. I did over 100 projects in RB. As for 64 bit, that does not make a DAW light years “better” than a 32 bit DAW. 64 bit does not make anything sound better. It just allow the system to run faster on a 64 bit OS.

I might be a dreamer, and a romantic as you say. But I will never change. I believe that with dreaming comes ideas, and ideas breed excellence. PG music at one point dreamed up a fantastic product that gives many people the opportunity to create their dreams, be they hobbies, professions, or whatever. With more dreams, and hard work more dreams can come to fruition. Let the dreamers dream, and the creators create.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.