I would actually support this path as long as two things happen. (Not that my support really matters)

1. That the development of BiaB is to get done things long ask for 255 bar limit, and not 50 new but poorly executed features. I’m all for really pouring resources in RT/RD development. That is actually why I continue to purchase the package.

2. Actually complete the plugin. Get everything planned working flawlessly. Implement pipelines Solo/mute/play idea. Make the real charts work in all DAWs. Lose the demo thing, it is like socks on a rooster.

Look I have said in several threads my feeling regarding RB/PT it seems like many don’t care. Just don’t be short sighted there are many who love and use it. But if this is as good as it is going to get so be it.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE DAW PLUGIN IT IS SO CLOSE. Make version 2 what everyone hoped for.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.