Thank you everyone for explanations!
Bob, Ok, now more clear.
Tony, thank you, watched the link.
What got me tripped is that in my understanding, when BIAB is "generating" the track the outcome is not predictable, until it is fully generated. So how can ARA "see" something that is not yet born? Ok... that is technicality smile
So basic understanding is that in theory ARA will help to keep tracks in sync with project -->export them directly to DAW tracks from VST.

I like Mario's real world approach of using melodyne on instrumentals:

"How can it benefit BiaB? If you have say a sax rhythm you like but not the notes. You can change the notes in Melodyne. And/or you can change the length of the notes."

As of now, if a note or chord sticks out from BIAB generated WAVs, in most cases I would just mute them.

P.S. I downloaded a trial of melodyne, will play with it later in the week. I know Sweetwater is running a 1/2 sale on Melodyne packages. Essential is $50.
But as I understand, the Essential version would not do many "essential" things. It has to be Assistant version or higher. Not sure if I need it now, but regardless will have a full free month to play with it smile

Again,
Thank you for your time!