Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
nice one..... I seem to recall hearing this before.... but.... loved hearing it again.....

Thank you Herb!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud,

... I'm afraid I'm a bit belated - you just don't look into the forum pages for 2 or 3 days and you're already missing a lot of hot stuff...

Like this one - I don't think that I've heard it before, so I can't compare it to a previous version, but what the heck: This one is sooooo great. Love thos easy-coming lyrics, and who could ever bring them 'onto tape' more easily than you, Janice.

I do love the arrangement very much, the harmonica is a gas. Everything sounds so fresh and clear - Bud, you really got the hang of making a production sound absolutely pro.

Love this one very, very much and I'm really looking forward to the stew you'll be cooking in 2020. I think I can already smell something ... yam...

I wish you all the best, I am extremely happy that I met you and your music here on the forum.

All the best,

Stefan

Thank you Stefan for you support and for our fun conversations over the year. Oh, and thanks again for our little appearance in your video!

Best to you and Maha,

J&B