Many sequencer's are customizable. You can decide how to color various aspects of your work flow. Cakewalk for instance in X1 removed that features, and the fans screamed about it so they brought it back in x3. But with Biab you have over 50 video's explaining how to do different things with that program. Even at the oldest video's the features are still there. Maybe they get moved to different menus in later versions but 95% of the original product in Biab is there. It's like for example I own Pixarra Twisted Brush, which I think is a great program for digital painting. There is also a program called Corel Painter which has more formal videos made for it. (You have to subscribe to streaming services like VTC.com which every so often offer a $90 fee for a lifetime access to all their video courses well up to 2018. ) But you can only join at that fee by searching and finding a coupon for them. Virtual Training Network. There is also Safari Books online (now O'Reily books which has tons of video courses as well as books for every software, although some of them stop at a few versions back for example Reason 7 but they have courses on everything--except for Cakewalk--they used to but when Sonar was closed. They got rid of those books. but I study tutorials for other programs I don't have and look for the features on my particular software. (Again look for coupons to find Safari at 1/2 price which is well worth it. I wouldn't be able to subscribe to any of these services at full price!! Biab falls into a nitch but PG does a good job with their ecosystem, so I keep learning new things about it every day. and as far as Liberal education libraries the only one I know about is Questia. They cover no tech stuff but all the other subjects like Cival rights, philosophy, psychology math as a discussion, not teaching math! and logic, science how ceretain instruments evolved the mind of people. So I have that for everything that is non tech.

I'll continue it differently in the next blog