Interfaces are run by highlighting and Shortcut keys. Change the shortcut keys and you change the workflow. Workspaces are also modeled differently within genre's and (you could look at Reason for ideas' of how to do tricks from their instrument setups.) But the best way I think of is to work through the tutorials PG music provides. Stop at each point and practice it. There are different sections that require you to use several programs too. For example Screen Grabber software will let you make an Mp3 from your music steaming service which you can then plug into Biab Chord wizard and other software will hopefully print parts out in a midi format. I haven't got that far, but I'm sure these programs like tape recorders. deCoda and so forth will do that. I'm not sure PG music will separate out a vocal track. It will give you possibilities you wouldn't have though up by yourself though. Which is creativity. Most people don't want to bake from scratch! They would rather use a mix. and that is what Biab 's music is