<<< I doubt that anyone who is not already a customers cares about how many styles or real tracks have been added. They may be convinced to buy a particular new version if some new feature has been added that is of use to them. But only if there has been at least some interest in previous versions. >>>

BIAB is getting some new and good exposure on Facebook by Joanne Cooper and Herb Hartley. Songs are being posted, new purchasers of the programs are posting, asking questions and contributing new and fresh ideas. More seasoned users are answering questions and providing guidance and tips to people that have an interest in the program but haven't made a purchase yet. They are learning the benefits of purchasing packages above the base 'pro pak' and what having as many styles and RealTracks provide more than just more styles and RealTracks. I personally haven't seen posts where just the GUI has been a deal breaker to a first timer to purchase the program but some have been swayed toward purchase by the power and benefits of the latest release and the quantity and quality of styles and RealTracks.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.