You - <<< The genius in my opinion is to make complex things eatable "out of the box

It is about appearance (and workflow!)

We are talking about the future (topic theme) and future followers?

We need people who will open it it, press couple of intuitive buttons and fall in love with it. >>>

Me- In my last paragraph I agree with you and said that I think there needs to be a version of the program designed to be a pre-programmed package of licensed commercial songs based on midi file songs targeted for novice users and karaoke performers and small performance acts that perform with tracks. Where people open it, press a couple of intuitive buttons and fall in love with it. That's all about appearance and easy workflow. That's our future and our future followers. I agree.

There's no genius to that. That's all sales marketing. Many software programs have scaled down 'lite' versions. Every major DAW has free, lite versions and most ship them free in hardware packages.

I get it and you are totally correct. You're in the majority. This future you forecast is here now. Prospective buyers hear about BIAB, check it out and for the first time in their lives, they see the opportunity to sing along or record with a real band... or the amateur song writer can record that album and get the studio backing tracks he wants. All of that is in the package and there for the taking. They purchase the package, Install it. Fire up BIAB and there's that ugly, non intuitive GUI!!

Yes, you are correct. The future must be addressed. You're right, the future is a lot about appearance and workflow, automation of complex musical theory and simplifying musical based selections.

But, just like life, good looks and holding one's hand navigating through complex situations can only get you so far...

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 01/16/20 03:41 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.