I read all your remarks with hopefully as open as my mind can get. Unfortunately, I'm trained to literally read and interpret what one writes.

"I want workflow / menus! / features, sorted properly and presented neatly, logically and the last but not the least for menu items to look pretty." The words sorted, presented neatly, logically and pretty all address your wish for a better appearance of the GUI. I give them all a plus 1...

"We need people who will open it it, press couple of intuitive buttons and fall in love with it." I interpret pressing a couple of intuitive buttons to have nothing to do with appearance and everything to do with reducing complexity between the beginning of a project and the final result. That's how I interpreted what you wrote. Nothing to see here, because I agree with your concept here too.

I agreed with Mario in another thread regarding 16 channels for midi.

I'm fine with the Mixer and with all the pop-ups but I'm happy to throw my support with the majority and I think the majority of forum members support continued work and improvements to the GUI.

I'm good with it and I think BIAB can benefit from your recommendations. I always read them and try to grasp your reasoning. There's a wide variance of experience, training, ability and perspectives in the forum community. I learn a lot here. Some of that's from you. Thanks for your contributions.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.