Ok, Charlie, now I see where we got disconnected smile

Here: "I interpret pressing a couple of intuitive buttons to have nothing to do with appearance and everything to do with reducing complexity between the beginning of a project and the final result. That's how I interpreted what you wrote."

I was actually thinking of an interactive "quick start" guide or interactive assistant. I understand that this might be a big project for PG, and probably will not happen anytime soon. However, the easy solution, what I have seen with some software, when you open it for the first time a splash screen will offer to take it right to the "quick start" video. I understand that there are tons of BIAB videos, and I watched quite a few of them. But none that I have seen are made as a "quick, follow me" start guides. Most are either pushing marketing agenda or deal with specific issues.

So idea of this Q.Start guide is for a person, who buys BIAB for the first time, have a very basic understanding of core things from the start, not getting lost in all the options.

Example of Quick start: Audition/Pick style-->open style-->change realtrack-->change tempo-->change key and so on. Short and sweet segments to get things rolling.

Like giving a bone (with some meat) to a dog....
(I felt like a rat in the maze the first time I opened BIAB smile )