RolandS one of the things I really love about BIAB is the ability to “create my own band”. I believe the main limitation to BIAB is my own imagination. I’m sure if I had a better imagination I could get more from BIAB but I am to blame for that no one else.

When I use RealStyles I very seldom use the exact RealTracks as given. I imagine what “my band” needs and add those components. Then once the song is put together I tend to have instruments in the areas I want them. For example, I tend to keep the piano tracks on the right side and picking guitar bits on the left. I rarely have instruments swapping all over the place. If I had a real band I would not have instruments jumping about.

I reckon I generate pretty good backing tracks for myself and find I’m doing songs my way which I really enjoy. I love it when someone comes up and says I didn’t know you could do that song that way.

Anyway enough rant. I believe one is only limited by ones imagination.

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1