Originally Posted By: PeterF
Steve

A lovely tribute - very touching.

Peter

Thank you, Peter! Appreciate your kind words!

Originally Posted By: trapper456
I am extremely touched by this one. My mother passed away from a brain tumor Dec. 19th 2017, we thought she was getting better after resection of the tumor and doing "Physical Therapy" then she started getting worse fast and took a very bad turn for the worst and passed away at 9:14 in the evening suddenly. So to hear this song brought tears to my eyes because almost every word that you spoke in this song was my mother to. Very beautiful, and I am sorry for your loss. Thanks for creating this song! I have bookmarked it and will come back to listen to it often.

Thanks, Trapper456. I'm so sorry about your mom, but I am happy that she is with the Lord! I'm glad my song touched you. My prayers are with you!

Originally Posted By: dcuny
As Peter said: A lovely tribute - very touching.

It's the lyrics and vocals that make your songs - sincerity and faith that come across loud and clear. Really well done! The arrangement wonderfully supports the vocal, but keeps it front and center. Nice touches (like the subtle echo).

Sorry for your (temporary) loss. Thanks for sharing this with us! smile

David, it's always a treat to hear from you. I appreciate your thoughtful comments! Thanks for taking the time to listen and post your thoughts!

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann