Thanks to all of your replies
I have to apologize for some of my previous statements. There was likely a certain degree of frustration involved, after struggling with the program(s) and tutorials for almost 2 weeks. Meanwhile I could overcome many of my initial problems and discovered that the program provides a lot more functionality than I could even think of.

Nevertheless I still see some room for improvement. Not so much from a functional point of view, but more from a workflow perspective.
As soon as I will find the time, I plan to explain in more detail where I am coming from, where I am heading for and how the program could support me more straight forward and intuitive in this process.

If this could help future newbies to get good results quicker and with less frustration, this should be in everybody's interest.

I will try to make sure that I havn't missed out on some functionality/workflow that already exists. So I definitely have to dig a bit deeper into the subject.

BiaB2023 Plus, Win11, AMD 6-core, 32GByte RAM, RME Fireface UFX, Samplitude ProX7, REAPER 6, Studio ne 5, Melodyne Studio, Toontrack SD3, iZotope MP4, NI Komplete 12, Korg Collection, etc.