Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Wonderful lyric. The backing is very effective and well put together. Everything sounds good, and the whole package takes me on a mental and emotional journey that will likely be different next time I hear this. And I will.

I`m glad you enjoyed the journey!

Originally Posted By: rayc
I can't decide if your songs are perfect for sipping whiskey, cannabis or a mountain retreat.
Lovely narrative and melody.
Mentioning dead reckoning in proximity to and million stars struck me as a little odd - but I think I already had a sextant in my mind.
Lovely stuff.

I don`t know much about sipping whisky-those other things you mentioned quite a bit!
I was counting on some sailor to notice that, strictly speaking, stars aren`t involved in dead reckoning...and that most landlubbers like me think "winging it" when they hear the phrase.
Thanks for your always interesting comments.

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Wonderful lyrics, and a enjoyable delivery, Robert. Perfect arrangement to bring out the mood.

I appreciate your listen!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Robert,
There are tunes that plug you in like a appliance to outlet, there are tunes that are done well, but far from emotional state, there are some that are bursting with fine detail like insane kaleidoscope.
I do not worry about those things when listening to your songs. I just fall back and enjoy. Robert, beautiful tune. Everything shines, especially lyrics and vocals.This was a treat to my ears and mind. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Misha,
Wow! If I every write album notes I`d like to use these great comments... and to think someone can actually relate to my "insane kaleidoscope" has made my day and then some.

Robert