Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
If you export an audio track from your DAW project, and use the Audio Chord Wizard from either Band in a Box or RealBand, it will create a tempo map that will faithfully and accurately follow that audio so when you export a midi or RealTrack back into your DAW to use it as a track in your project, it will be in sync with your DAW project.

Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Yes, BIAB and RealBand allow making bar/tempo maps like that. The plugin doesn’t.

Just wonder, when it's already done for audio, why is it not done for Midi? When we load midi with bar/tempo maps included, BiaB cant't/will not read it... This makes is useless as a serious midi program for MANY midifiles, classical music in particular, I guess. I have no idea why this is not done, but wonder IF it is on the table to be implemented?

Because, THAT is the last obstacle to import/render/ and add Real tracks/Drums to ANY midifiles, AND it would make BiaB SUPERIOR in an unmatched way, to any other music program software out there, as far as I can understand...

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.