<<< ... to reproduce a single note. You must consider attack, decay, duration, volume, and timbre. And I'm probably forgetting something. All these can be programmed in MIDI. How would you do it in audio?

So, nothing wrong in asking for this, but I suspect if it were easy, PG Music would have already done it a decade ago. >>>

Matt, your suspicion is correct. It's easy and PG Music did it years ago. Not sure if as long as a decade but it's certainly been around (and unused) for nearly a decade.

It's done with an Artist Performance Track and there are many ways to create and share one. This means someone can request a Style or Track in the Styles and RealTracks Wish list and another BIAB user can create and share a Performance Track of the request.

PG Music also provides method to easily transfer all that may be necessary for different parties to access a copy of the SGU file, provide a Style or RealTrack a user may not have in their version and it is all done from within the software.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Save a Performance Track.JPG (40.21 KB, 34 downloads)
Email Song.JPG (58.26 KB, 34 downloads)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.