Just an update guys.

Scaler 2 is still promise-ware, but weeks ago I purchased V1.8 and have been working with it. Not yet made any music with it, which is the goal, but it is deep and takes some enjoyable learning.

So the other day I was given a demo copy of Scaler 2 - Beta6. This new version has gone to a whole new level. While V1.8 was generally block and arpegiated midi chord chart generation, the new version 2.0 has added a world of added midi "expressions" and tempo editing.

The development team has proven to be responsive is discussing features and wishes and I do now believe V2 will eventually launch.

So I continue to recommend that you to keep an eye on this program. I am planning on a video to show how this may integrate with other tools including BIAB and EZKeys, but that is taking some time and I have been asked not to show Scaler 2 until it launches - maybe by summer.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper