Ms. 'Sundance'...

After listening to Mercy (God is Good), I realized with a sense of pleasant surprise that I had forgotten what a fine singer you are smile. Your vocal intro was sung in as gentle a manner as a mother would sing to her new-born infant, but at the same time, it also sounded like a quiet, two-note wake-up call to the masses to come to you, to listen to you, and heed your reassuring message. And then, those drums! POW! They really put the song 'on wheels' and sent it on its jam-tastic, upbeat way.

But, most of all, I'm very impressed with the song's arrangement! Lots of instruments: sax, strings, a choir, your voice and its harmonization, changes in the drums' rhythms, bass, piano, acoustic guitar, all really smoothly blended in an imgainative way, musically and mix-wise.

Your husband has a commanding, yet warm voice that was perfect for the monologue he provided -- wouldn't be surprised if he was a minister laugh !!!

Truly,

LOREN (a.k.a. 'bluage')

Last edited by bluage; 03/31/20 07:27 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".