Hi Greg, thanks very much for commenting - glad you liked it.

For tracking & mixing I often use 2C Audio Precedence for positioning and their reverbs (Breeze etc), also Liquidsonics Illusion & Seventh Heaven Prof (and many others) - but mostly spaces rather than big long reverbs (muddy!) - Fabfilter Pro Q2 & Pro C2, I try to cut out low freq mud on all tracks so that when mixing & mastering I seem to get more 'clarity'! Also Soundtoys plugins which are great!!

For mastering I messed around with iZotope Ozone for a long time incl the latest v 9, but I just couldn't get it to do what I wanted - so fairly recently I switched to IK T-Racks 5 Max and got on much better! Still experimenting and learning - my current mastering chain is:

1. T-Racks 5 DYNA-MU (Acoustic Booster setting)
2. Fab Filter Pro Q3 (Clean)
3. T-Racks 5 QUAD LIMITER (Fast & Loud setting) - gently or you'll get artefacts!!
4. T-Racks 5 ROOM REVERB (Real Ambience setting - just a little for a 'sheen' finish)
5. iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2 (find that vital in order to also 'see' visually what your final frequency balance looks like) - all these 5 with a few minor tweaks to taste of course!

Hope this helps, have fun - cheers from the UK, Carl