Scaler 2 is a fun toy, but I do not see a direct way to incorporate in the workflow with BIAB, possibly an indirect one.
I would say this. For intermediate or hobbyist user it can accomplish 2 main goals:

1) A chord progression / chord movement reference tool. Scale explorer. It has pretty cool layout for circle of fifth, Secondary scale, Modal interchange and Mediants, Chord inversions. You can hear them and see them graphically. Build chord blocks and hear how they would sound together! That is mainly what I am after. And for this usage, I would not even insert it as a plugin to BIAB, but have it opened in NanoHost as a stand alone program so when working on progression in BIAB it serves as a reference tool. It has onboard sounds of good quality, more than good enough for reference.

2)Chord pattern builder and arpeggio trigger (chords can be triggered from single key and bind to any keyboard sections) Has a whole load of various arpeggios in all genres (no specific to Electronic music) Fun feature for some experiments.

Of course Scaler has about 100 other features, but I feel that two items above would be used most. Ideally I would like to see it integrated as a chord builder to be used instead of the one in BIAB. But you get what you get and you don't get upset... Maybe BIAB developers can figure out how to weld this thing into the workflow. I have tried several chord reference programs, this is the best one to my taste.

Overall fun plugin / tool. If you are looking to explore chord movement, inversions, all kinds of scales, to hear them side by side etc. This plugin is for you.