I've been using dual 20" computer monitors for my tax work and still been having problems reading small text. With dual monitors and a two head video card I can have emails/PDF's etc on one monitor and my tax program on the other monitor so it's easy for me to enter data in the tax program from the other monitor.

As a test I grabbed my old Sony 32" 720P HDTV that I've been using for music stuff and hooked that up to my tax computer and it looks decent, much larger text but since it's like 10 years old a bit blurry but in concept yes, I would love to use a big monitor like that.

Prices are so cheap now on 4K TV's I can get a great 32" for like $200 or something. Is it possible using overlays or another tech trick to have one big monitor act like two? Another possibility is to use a true computer monitor like this one instead of a 4K HDTV:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-34wl500-b-34-ips-led-ultrawide-fhd-freesync-monitor-with-hdr-black/6329954.p?skuId=6329954

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.