BIAB is so powerful that almost every time I use it, or read the forums, I learn something. Even though every year I read all the documentation and browse all the menus to find out what's new, I still seem to miss some features. Here's a short thread today that demonstrates the problem. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=595719#Post595719

In it, an experienced, skilled user did not realize that BIAB made a major change last year to use RealTracks instead of MIDI in the Melodist. That experienced user, only trying to help, could just as easily have been me. Peter Gannon then gave the updated info. I've made similar statements on other topics only to learn that I didn't know something had been changed.

So would PG Music consider making a video to highlight quickly the main features that have been recently updated that, despite our best attempt to be vigilant, we probably missed? I don't care if I know about 9 out of every 10; it's that one that would make such a video tour valuable.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors