Thank you, guys, for your comments.
I would like to tell a little about what I am doing. Making music is my hobby and in this CORONA crises I got a lot of inspiration. Also, after a tough winter you appreciate the springtime a lot.

I use Band in a Box to make backing tracs of cover songs for my One-man-band and demos for my own creations as well. I have had musicians helping me recording some of my songs, but this is the first one I publish where I do everything on my own with help of BIAB.
Right now, I am working on some more songs which came out of this situation. All are born in similar way. I get idea with help of my guitar. Then I move over to BIAB and find appropriate style, chord progression and tempo. I also try out a lot of real tracks that could make sense in my song. All tracks are then converted to wav and dragged into Studio One DAW program to do the final touch. Sometimes I go back to BIAB and make some changes. You can call this a prototyping development. The target is to make a demo for recording later. I have some friends playing with me now to get something done.

The best way I find to make a lyric is to get out jogging with the melody in my head and start puzzling the words. Write it down when I am back home and fine tune. Next time I go out for a jog some new words might pop up. It seems like the theme of the lyric is already there when the melody takes form. For me it is often clear from the very beginning of this process, what the song is about. It might happen the other way around as well.

This song writing is fun and gives me a lot. If someone else like it, it is a bonus.
Have fun,
Ari