Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
W,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Playing guitar has nothing to do with entering chord name into a Band-in-a-Box chord sheet.

I've listened to both SGU files Pipeline provided. They are the same except the starting key signature is different. They are a great starting point, both capture the feel of the song.

I've attached a midi file. Unlike Pipeline's SGU files the midi file includes the percussion parts played in the original work.

The midi file is arranged by Don Carroll. Back when midi files were freely available, a Don Carroll arrangement was about as close to a professional arrangement as you could ask for. The man made some great midi files.

Thank you Jim .

That was exactly what i was looking for , a midi file .

Indeed Don Carroll's arrangements were fantastic and helped me immensely in those days to arrange and work in the " midi " world with my midi keyboards and real time arrangers ( mostly Roland gear such as the D20 ) .

Somewhere in my midi collection i should still have those Don Carroll's files . I'm glad you posted that midi file because I completely forgot about his fantastic arrangements . Now my hunt begins . Perhaps if i can't find them hoping you could share your collection strictly for my personal use with no intention to profit or sell them .

Thanks again ,

Walter

Mac Audiophile 2020 2019 2018 2017 USB plus previous years versions

macOS Mojave - 10.14.6 @ Aug 16, 2019

iMac i3 3.6 GHz 8GB RAM 4K with Retina display

some examples @ sound cloud done with Mac Band and DAW's : https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks