This is an all around great production. Excellent vocals, great mixing, excellent use of BIAB, catchy, engaging. Glad to see a new face and some new sounds at the forum.

If you are interested in feedback, I have a couple questions. If not, then please disregard. I really like the song overall, and it's super easy to listen to, and you're skillset is way beyond anything where I can offer critical advice. With that said, it almost sounded like I was listening to two different songs interspersed with each other. For example, at 1:29, there's sort of a bouncy, swinging thing going with the vocals, then at 1:45 it totally shifts gears into more of a crooning country style that is reminiscent of a track from the movie "Urban Cowboy." The harmonization in that part is really nice. If your intention was to mix these styles together, then that's fine - I was just a bit surprised by the shifts.

Cheers from Chicago!

Last edited by EdZ314; 05/24/20 07:13 AM.

Ed Z

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts