Quote:
I checked and found that a lot of my personal styles show something other than "User" as the set number.

If you are making variations of newer styles - in other words, you made a copy of an existing style that was made by PG Music within the last couple years, then Band-in-a-Box is probably picking up the 'Style memo' data embedded in the style. You could open the StyleMaker - ctrl+shift+f9, click MISC -> Style Memos etc. If the extra settings are enabled, you can set the "Styles disk #" to 999. After a slow rebuild, this style should show up as a User Style.

Quote:

5/07/2020
Does that explain something about the problem?

No, I'm not quite sure what the cause of the problem is. This is the correct date (05/07/2020, or later). If you Fast Rebuild (slow rebuild not necessary) after installing Xtra Styles PAK 9, you should definitely see them in the StylePicker.

Quote:

My date is 02/18/2020

Even if you install the Xtra Styles PAK 9? I'm sure you have, I just can't think of a reason why you would have a Feb. file.

Quote:
slow vs. fast rebuild

The only difference is that slow rebuild looks for 'user' (non-PG Music) styles. Perhaps we could state that right in the menu option to make it clear.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.