Thanks for the replies!

What I currently do is use the DAW plugin and drop the tracks in my DAW (removing the plugins in BIAB and replace them in the DAW tracks) and use the DAW's mixer.

A lot of times I'll generate multi riffs for a particular track and save it as a new song. I load up another instance of the BIAB plugin with the riffs, drop them in, and automate them to solo and or double, cut and paste sections, etc.

That's what I have been doing and get exactly the control I want on the tracks, use channel strips on the Master Bus, and can add stem busses in the DAW with channel strips with mastering effects.

I also use a Sonic-Core system for the audio out using ADAT channels and can use the amazing mixers and effects there.

I don't think there's any better way so, basically, I don't know what I was thinking other than simply getting the separate tracks out of BIAB instead of only through the BIAB master and assigning them to multiple audio outs that are available to my audio hardware to process externally.

That would work for me, instead of a full-fledged mixer.

So that would be my feature request:

The ability to assign tracks to any individual audio output available on the audio hardware.

Ron

PS: Been growing up with BIAB since it's birth in 1990. 30 years!!!!!