I’m not fully sure what you are asking. The plugin doesn’t have all the tools BiaB does in either pc or Mac. It never will. The idea behind it was to create tracks and drag them to the DAW where the average DAW user is comfortable with the tool set. There midi can be edited with ease. Same with audio. I use the plugin in both Studio one on pc and Logic on Mac. The plugin is working very nicely in both.

You can add midi from midi styles, and any RTs/RDs that have real charts. These can be edited in the DAW. Both Peter and Andrew have said the plugin was not developed to be a full on BiaB, just a way for DAW users to get tracks fast.

Envision Realband In a PC it is a DAW with BiaB generation inside. There you can edit audio and Midi to your heart’s content. This is not done in the BiaB portion of the program, it is done in the Powertracks portion. It is the same with the plugin and your favorite DAW.

Im still wrapping my head around Logic and Mac in general but so far I like it

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.