Hi Jim, No, I don't even get to 15 minutes. There is usually no sounds from the start.
THOUGH, when one instrument decided to work, I saved the RB file (SEQ). Now, when ever I open the file, I can play that track.
BUT if I then open the VSTi/Dxi synth panel to tweak the sound or choose another instrument, the sound immediately stops.
The website ProjectSam/Free Orchestra website boasts about how the program works as part of Kontakt 6 and Kontakt 6 Player.
The Free Orchestra Library is visible in Native Access, with my other Kontakt licensed instruments (see attached).
I do notice though that the Free Orchestra is not showing the size of the library in Native Access like the other libraries but when I check the folder where my Kontakt libraries are stored the files are there. Weird!!
Thanks Jim for any help you or anyone is able to give.
Cheers,
Mike

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Native Access.jpg (124.79 KB, 93 downloads)

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172