I can only imagine the time you spent on this ....wow. Mousing in the notes takes a huge effort and amount of time. I know. I used to build tracks that very same way back before I found PGM. My hat is off to you on that aspect of this alone.

The song is a great song. I love it. Nice work on this aspect as well.

I also kinda wonder what this would sound like if you plugged in a really well sampled acoustic guitar with a better synth driving it. Free is good and yeah, this sounds like a pretty reasonable approximation of an acoustic guitar, but I'm still wondering what it would/could sound like. To me, midi acoustic guitars have a sort of electric piano/harpsichord sound to them. Once you started singing, that tended to hide the midi guitar a bit and it sounded more natural at that point.

Personally, from my experience, I've always had issues with the quality of the tone of midi guitars (of all kinds) and horns. Drums, Piano, and bass tend to sound fairly good and are great in the midi realm.

All that said..... you continue to push the envelope and encourage others to do the same. That's what I like about you. Keep on truckin..... as they used to say!

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 07/12/20 05:12 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.