Originally Posted By: dcuny
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
If you happen back by, I would appreciate you letting me know if this fixed that...

I'll be honest - I can't tell if it's better because of changes (it sounds like you might have softened the volume on the guitar higher strings), or just confirmation bias. wink

Either way, I enjoyed listening to it several more times. You really did an excellent job with the guitar and strings. laugh

Thanks for the follow up, David. The guitar is at the same level. I think extending those notes just gave it the "blend" that the sound needed - a "softness".

The free version only provide notes on the first 4 frets of the guitar and then all the way up the high E string. So those first couple of chords have those last 2 notes played on the same string. There is a setting that tells it not to cut them off - so that they can "ring". That is likely why they caught your attention when they were not long enough.

I did a few more tweaks (the previous ones were done in a rush) and I think the guitar is sounding good enough to fool most anyone. A few more tweaks on the strings, too...