Hmmm ... well I've been struggling with all sorts of oddities and quirks with the song I'm trying to get together and thought I'd finally made the structure correctly. Some of the problems were, I think, due to setting the song form via Edit->Song Form->Title/Chorus, answering OK to that and then OK again to get out ... obviously that was changing something. Answering OK then Canmcel feels distinctly wrong to me. Whatever.

OK, structure sensible, choruses sensible, Mutes on the melody sensible, add the RealTrack soloists.

The soloists _look_ sensible, but my first, a clarinet, distinctly has a ax also soloing at the same time. I do _not_ have the "Play all simultaneously" checkbox set. I've regenerated again, but it still does the same. There's no sax on any other track. I've set <Silence> for all unused medley tracks.

Aargh ... another regeneration and I have to melody back again on all choruses. I've checked the Mute on chorus 2 ... it's still there.

I'm now wondering if I can send this to PGM to have a look as as it's defeating me. I'm rendering an .mp3 and it shows the problem.

Jazz relative beginner, starting at a much older age than was helpful.
Kawai MP6, Korg M50, Ui24R, Saffire Pro 40.
AVL:MXE Linux; Windows 11; Win8.1: Scarletts
BIAB2022 UltraPAK, Reaper, a bunch of stuff.