I have another that plays RealTrack medley weirdly.
Also in https://www.gscott.me.uk/Music/BIAB/

This was an existing .SGU that I reduced to one chorus, imported the MIDI melody, moved in piano-roll to get the pick-up note in the right place, converted to seven choruses and with a soloist realtrack medley created manually. Clarinet, <silence>, clarinet, bari sax, tenor sax, guitar, <silence>, no change, starting on the second entry and set to change on choruses.

With Melody->Mute melody... checked, the song plays with the melody on to the middle eight, when a clarinet joins in. The second chorus plays with no solo. The third chorus plays nicely with the baritone sax as expected. For the fourth chorus the clarinet comes back in and clarinet and the tenor sax play tegether until the middle eight, when the clarinet stops again. Fifth chorus plays guitar as expected, no soloist on chorus six, no melody returns for the final chorus.

Actually what it produces is very nice, but it isn't what the melody-mute settings and soloist track say it should be.

This all gives the distinct impression that something else besides these controls is managing the soloist and medley.

Oh ... Blue Moon.

Last edited by Gordon Scott; 07/25/20 03:59 AM.

Jazz relative beginner, starting at a much older age than was helpful.
Kawai MP6, Korg M50, Ui24R, Saffire Pro 40.
AVL:MXE Linux; Windows 11; Win8.1: Scarletts
BIAB2022 UltraPAK, Reaper, a bunch of stuff.