So with the heat, and the corona..... beer of course.... and just how I think.... Here's a song that is a bit of a play on words about the corona.... beer of course....

I just had fun with this...

Roll up some of your favorite herbal cure, get a case of the corona....beer of course, and have a listen

Tropical Sky

There was over 20 tracks in this but I put several of them into isolation before I quarantined them to the dust bin of digital oblivion. So, here's the 17 that were left in.

The Band

Bass 3464 Island Groove
Drums Island groove 16 with percussion
Steel drums 3522 Island groove
Djembe even 8
B3 2619 Funk groove

Vocals are 3 tracks of lead & doubling
BGV are 3 tracks of harmony and utter nonsense

Guitars in 6 tracks.... are 2 tracks of acoustic guitar for stereo bed, 2 tracks of rhythm chunky funky island feel, thin bright groove, and 2 tracks of bright, cleanish lead tracks.... all played by me.

EdiT: New Mix new mix has the following changes. both acoustic guitars are dropped out. This cleaned up the sound nicely. Better enveloping on the steel drums for volume. B3 is up a bit. Dejembe is gone. It was as useless as, well, it's gone. Vocals rounded off related to EQ and reverb on the electric. Realized I had no verb and they were dry as an empty corona bottle on a tropical beach.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 07/27/20 04:04 PM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.