Tropical Fire

A little something I threw together last night on a whim. I have no more than 3 hours, total, invested in this. So, it probably needs a tweak or two. I think the sound ended up somewhere between Carlos Santana and Joe Satriana. Let me know if you agree or not. It's Latin-Jazz-Rock. Open to all comments/suggestions. Thanks in advance

File:Tropical Fire.SGU

Key=Cm , Tempo 145, Length (m:s)=3:51

Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,
Style is _GAVEL.STY (Gavel Funk Rock Fusion)

RealTracks in style: 2609:Bass, Electric, ClassicFunkRootFiveAlex Ev 130
RealTracks in song: 1409:Piano, SynthLayer, Rhythm Soul70sSteady Ev16 100
RealTracks in song: 1771:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm JazzFunkMovinMuted Ev16 130
RealTracks in style: 3060:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm SwampyFunkJoe Ev16 110
Loop in Song: Drums\CongasEv8[single]
RealTracks in song: 1722:Guitar, Electric, Soloist TexasBluesRockStraightSol Ev 120
RealDrums [in style:JazzFunkMovin^2-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

I changed out the left channel rhythm guitar and the EP from the original style. I added the lead guitar, as there was none with the original style, and the congas. By doing so, I changed the sound from Rock Fusion to Latin-Jazz-Rock. I wasn't sure if the 1722 RT lead guitar was gonna work. I was pleasantly surprised after 3 or 4 attempts and kept it. I got lucky! It was stretch from 130 bpms to 145 bpms.

Last edited by Al-David; 07/29/20 11:10 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops