Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Good song with excellent lyrics and vocals. Pro production all the way. Really enjoyed it!
Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, Tom
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Hey Tommy,

after way too long away from the user showcase, I stopped in tonight and saw your name. I KNEW I would be happy if I clicked on the link, and danged I wasn't exactly right! Making good music requires a person to wear a lot of hats, and you wear them all so well! I know you have done your time on the smoky stages, so you come by your expertise honestly. As others have already said, everything you do is good, and this is no exception. The tone, the mix, the lyrics, the vocals.. everything sounds top notch to me! And, apart from the technical stuff, I just like the song.

Having said all that, there is one small disappointment. You were in NC and I didn't know. Bummer. But the music is not disappointing in any way shape or form. Just keep on doing what you do so well.
Hey Pat, great to hear from you! Thanks for saying all those nice things. We may be coming back to the mountains soon. If things work out here I’ll let you know, Tom