This has been my favorite original by you so far. I've been waiting on this release since hearing it in the "How To Get a Fuller Sound" tutorial.

*** Those that may not have watched any of Mr. Henry's videos about BIAB and other subjects too, his "How To Get a Fuller Sound" tutorial is a great place to start. ***

<< " I sang All Lead vocals and Background Harmonies into my TASCAM DP32 and exported into Sonar. I get NO Latency his way. Yea, I've tried ASIO drivers. For what I do they just flat out cannot keep up. There's no substitute for a hardware based recording platform." >>

A hardware based recording platform is the second best kept secret in home recording. Keep thinking about a tutorial.

And the song.... Like I said, my favorite so far. It's exciting to me to be able to 'virtually' sit beside you as you constructed this song and shared your insight, thoughts, knowledge and production expertise from a producer that can create true 'radio ready' songs using my favorite software program, Band in a Box!

Thanks for posting..

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.