Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Dave, Marty and Chris,

How J&B put it is exactly how I feel it too when it comes to your quality and the entertainment content. Brilliant recordings / mixing / masterig, but above all the songs are all very good. While typing this post I am listening for the fourth time to this song. Very good, but I have to stop saying that or you become as arrogant as, as... Well as something not nice.

It's amazing when listening to the kick and snaredrums. It almost feels as if they are located next to me. The same with the other instruments, but the drums you feel in your stomach. Maybe one day I reach that mixing level too!

Huge kudos to the three of you,
Hans

Thanks for the kind words and multiple listens, Hans! Happy you liked the song smile

For the drums I use EZDrummer2 which gives me much more control than RealDrums, including having each drum on a separate track. Because they are on separate tracks I can process the kick drum different than the snare, etc.

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Dave, Chris & Marty
I know when I click on one of your posts I'm going to hear something good. Professional quality mix, great playing and terrific vocals. Another very fine song, folks.
Regards,
Leon

Appreciate that, thanks, Leon!