hello again...

Using BiaB 2012 (I know, I know). At present, to compose horn sections for my songs, I play them on a digital keyboard, into SONAR XI using Hollywood Brass as my plug-in...but they never, ever sound completely like a real horn section. Today I heard samples from the Crooner Horn Section (2016); and many of them sound very similar to the types of parts I write (kinda like the way Donald Fagen writes those Sinatra-like parts for Steely Dan music)

My question is...has BiaB (or any music creation software) bridged the gap between MIDI music & real instrumentation? In other words...is it possible to play a horn part on a digital keyboard & the result would be a Real Tracks style version of the those notes...to essentially have the Crooner Horn Section play what I have written?

[If not...(& when I upgrade to v2020)...would the best method still consist of generating multiple Crooner Real Tracks & then cut/copy/paste or otherwise manipulate the various audio clips together to match what I have written?]

thanx,

dox

Last edited by doxology; 08/15/20 05:47 PM.

ADK Quad Pro, w/ Intel Core i7 2600 CPU | 16 GB DDR3-1600 RAM | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Lynx Aurora8 ~ AES16 | PG Music Band-In-A-Box 2022 Audiophile [< 2012.5]