We're thrilled to tell you a little about the latest Band-in-a-Box® Endorsing Artist, Mel Brown!

Bass player Mel Brown has been nominated for 3 Grammy Awards (and he won two of them!), with many appearances on #1 Billboard albums and singles - you may have heard of him and listened to his playing in the past. On top of performing, he's also an author, educator, and musical director! He's been using Band-in-a-Box for about 10 years, and has this to say:

"Band-in-a-Box is my 'go-to' solution for creating accompanying tracks. I've always used it for my in-person teaching activities, but now that so much of activity in this area is 'on-demand' video content online, the need for audio quality, musicality, and ease of use in my production workflow are much more important. The RealTracks have solidified Band-in-a-Box as my primary composing tool as well. As an independent musician, Band-in-a-Box makes it possible to take full advantage of opportunities with full confidence in my final product - for a price that completely makes sense. If you haven't tried it, you're truly missing out"

Learn more about Mel Brown here.

Check out all of the Band-in-a-Box® Endorsing Artists: www.pgmusic.com/endorsers.php

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.