Have you ever been working on a non-music project and thought to yourself, "This would be better with music."? I mean, I'm sure you have - we're all lovers of music here!

But with the legal issues that can arise when sharing a video that includes a song (for instance), it can be hard to find the "right" song!

That's where Band-in-a-Box® comes in!

You could use the SoundTrack feature in Band-in-a-Box® to 'produce' the accompaniment, choosing your genre, length of time, and fade-in/fade-out options. To use the SoundTrack feature, choose the Melody | Generate Soundtrack menu item. More information can be found here.
*Windows only

Know the chord progression of the song you'd like to use? Enter it into the Chord Sheet, and choose a style using the StylePicker "Song Titles Browser" feature (search the name of that song, and the program will update the Style lists to show the Styles that fit the elements of that song).

Don't know the chord progression for that song? Use the Audio Chord Wizard to analyze that song, send the chords to Band-in-a-Box, then use the "Song Titles Browser" feature in the StylePicker window!

For me, I'll definitely be applying this to shared pictures of my Dogs - that's something practically all my family and friends are saturated with. I'm going to refrain from posting my dog pictures here (it's a slippery slope...), however - my next "picture share" among my circle will definitely be a slideshow accompanied with a little tune created in Band-in-a-Box (already working on something with a "Doggy in the Window" chord progression)!

What projects, events, or tasks have you improved by adding your Band-in-a-Box® songs to?

resources:
Windows SoundTrack feature
Windows Audio Chord Wizard
Windows StylePicker

Mac Audio Chord Wizard
Mac StylePicker

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.