The Song Titles Browser isn't a spot where you can load existing songs. The Song Titles Browser is a type of filter in the StylePicker that helps you pick a Style with similar qualities to a popular or famous song but it does not allow you to load up the song you've searched for. To clarify, if you type in a familiar song title or artist name, the StylePicker will bring up Style suggestions from what you have available and will list the genre, feel, tempo, and time signature.

I've provided some image examples.

As you can see, it makes suggestions for Styles you could use based on the characteristics of that song you've selected. Based on the package you have you'll having a varying number of styles available for you. If you have a smaller package less options will present themselves. It could be you're searching for a song that hasn't been programmed in (for example, it doesn't appear anything is programmed in for Emily Portman and I have all Styles available to me, which therefore means it's not available in the database) to have results pop up, or it could be that you have a package that doesn't have the styles that would match those characteristics.

We hope this clarifies!

Last edited by Ember - PG Music; 08/26/20 12:43 PM.

Cheers,
Ember