**SPEECH TO TEXT WARNING**

I find this song odd for one specific reason. It shouldn't exist! From what I've heard, BIAB can't do what you just made it do. Maybe you need to remember that you can't do what you just did the next time you plan on doing it again. wink

Seriously, PG Music has to have a smile on this one. What a great song!

You know many times a write an encyclopedia set on your songs...and feel I still leave things out.

Major CROSSOVER appeal! The lyrics are timeless. So, it could have been written years/decades ago, or today. Awesome!

The rhyme structure to melodic deliver works so well! Placement is so important. Not only within the lyrical structure; but creating melodies that keep it interesting. Masterfully done. Though, I'm not surprise. wink

Great sounds from BIAB and loop choice is right on point. It fits what you are going for in my opinion.

That brings in the topic of overall production. Nice! Really really well done. I feel sometimes people thing production is tweaking the knobs to get a better mix in the effects rack.

What you showed is production. With production, if you don't what you are doing; it very obvious. If you do, it's actually not as obvious to the regular listener. It's all those little things to keep the ear interested. It's knowing when to make a bold production statement, and when to pull it back...to make a bold production statement. It's understanding how EQ and effects have to live in harmony with the arrangement, lyrics, and overall song writing. It's knowing the rules and knowing when to bend or even break them. When done correctly, it sounds almost effortless. To the point where, a good portion of song writers would feel "I could write a song like that" without even realizing what is involved. Where am I going with all of this? You just put on full display ALL of those understandings in a masterful way in 3m7secs.

I would say, "I'm impressed" but I think that is a given with you songs. So, from the Department of Redundancy Department, I thank you again for another forum changing song!

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.